- The Stuff I Need checklist app was created for BlackBerry 10, and later ported to Windows Phone
- I redesigned ebscer.com with a cleaner look and better support for multiple screen sizes
- BlackBerry 10 launched with a dozen Ebscer apps supporting the platform from day one.
- Starbeams game is created and launched for BlackBerry 10 and Windows 8
- Leaderboard support was added to Pixelated, powered by Scoreloop
- I presented a session at BlackBerry Live on creating games in Cascades
- I created a rotary phone app for BlackBerry 10
- New Pixelated Shapes game released for BlackBerry 10, Android, PlayBook, and Windows 8
- I attended my first Ruby Conference
- I created a projectile physics calculator for BlackBerry 10, Windows Phone, and Android
- Pixelated and Pixelated Shapes are update to include support for a special HDMI out mode
In total I wrote six all new apps (Stuff I Need, Pixelated Shapes, Rotary Phone, Starbeams, Projectile Physics, and Animal Sounds) and added support for additional platforms for a total of 19 new code bases in the year.
Here is to a great 2014…